Tuesday 28 February 2012

Camouflage

 

Remember the Autumn?

201110081317_00086 

My Kirra was able to camouflage beautifully.

This photo was taken with my o2 xda exec, an oldie cellphone with a 1.3mp camera – but a large screen (such is the eyesight of aged, and the need for larger, rather than compact cellphones.

Here is a image of a o2 xda exec, note the swivel screen, still a great phone with a host of features including playing stereo music from built in music.  It may be antique (like me) but its still going strong.

o2

I love how Kirra is able to blend in with the autumn leaves, I just wish she would not bring them back with her – on her tail.  She seems to sweep them up as she goes along.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool phone! Like you I need to see things in a little larger print nowadays! Maybe you can put Kirra's tail to good use, like say.....dusting! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the phone is still great after all these years.

      Alas I have to do the dusting, whilst the Princess attends to her wee snooze lol

      Delete